슈퍼주니어 사랑해 (from E.L.F to Super Junior)

Listen to Our Voice


Hi all...


How are you all, to day?

Honestly, I'm bored.. I don't know what should I do. So, I chat whit my friend. Like me, they all are ELF.

Well, let's me tell you what is E.L.F.

E.L.F or EverLasting Friend is a name of Super Junior fans club. We all be allied to support our 13 angels. We all love them. We are one, and we promise to always protect them.


Guys, back to my topics today.

I just want to share with you what is ELF think about Super Junior.
How they can know about them and why they love them.

Let's countdown...
13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....
  • Titah a.k.a MinAh from Indonesia
I forgot when and how i meet them. That day I see Super Junior Haengbook's mv on You Tube. I instantly love them. They all are so cute and funny.
Next I started to findout an other information about the group.
After a few day, I started to love them. Why I love them? Because they are Super Junior. Because Super Junior is Super Junior.
I'm really not disappointed to love them. I'm grateful. Especially after see how they always try to show how they love and thankful to their fans. To E.L.F.
I never think that's all just their fool or something like that. I guest they all are sincere. I'll to think like that,
영원히.
  • Esin from Turkey, Konya City
Why I like Super Junior?

Hm mm, because they re success than another group and singer and they re so handsome. I listened many American group and I'm bored of them.

One day I was in cyworld and saw one photo and I thought she was so pretty,but I learned that he was hee chul pic.

Haha, and later I search them. I learned many thing from internet and my friends. I wanna see tem near.

  • Tiphi from Indonesia
I know Super Junior because of my sister. Firstly, I saw Haengbook's mv. So funny.
At that time I liked KangIn. I also always listened and saw the mv every morning before go to school. Oat!! Their so cute.

  • !@#$! @ Yahoo! Q&A
I'm not actually a BIG fan of them, but I enjoy listening to them, especially their new album Sorry, Sorry, I find the whole album addicting except for Angela. Right now my favorite song is "Reset" by them. They're very talented, and Heechul is pretty funny and amusing. haha.
  • an9el215 @ Yahoo! Q&A
Well, I actually came to love Super Junior after watching 18 vs. 29 which has Siwon. I just thought he was good looking and I never really looked into celebrities, but I told my twin sister to watch the show. She saw it and she's the type to look people up so she looked him up. She learned he was in a group and we searched some MVs. My first one was Super Junior Happiness. From then on I just kept trying to learn more and that's how I first came to know of Super Junior. Now, they're the only music group I really call myself a fan of. Usually I come by music through just songs, but I've got all their albums (which are all great). Yea, I can be a bit of a fangirl though. I even bought their concert DVD and photobook. Can't get enough of them. Isn't their comeback amazing? Their music and new style is completely unique and cool. Shows sexiness isn't just taking your shirt off.


N.B: For everyone -elf or not-, if you know Super Junior, please give me your opinion too
Thanks,,, *bow*


*************














cr: yoon8221@photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts