The raindrop; I hate when rain fall

" ... Aku selalu bahagia, saat hujan turun. Karena aku dapat mengenangmu, untukku sendiri ... "

That was what Utopia said about rain..

 

But me,, I have my own perception about rain..


I hate rain.. Because rain always makes me remembering someone. About my love, my one sided love..




 Just if you want to know.. 

This is my heart's story


 Two years ago, the story was started. Let's call it as a like at the first sign.
I decided to love that person. A man who doesn't supposed to be my love. But well,, that's all my fault. My own fault!
I decided to be his secret admirer. For sure, I'm the silly admirer.
Without he knowing, I started to loving him.. And now... also without he knowing, I decided to close the case.
No more chase!


***
thanks for gottkfakfnendwl@daum.net and okryun1013@daum.net for all those pictures

Comments

Popular Posts