Even the sorting hat got confused

 Even the sorting hat got confuse
(I belong in ravenclaw or hufflepuff ??)
 
 
On the first, I try a quiz and said

The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest." 

Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).


BUT!!!!

in other way,

I  belong in Hufflepuff in Hogwart School




Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same"


Hahaha,, how can that be? 

Me, personally, though that I will be in Ravenclaw.. Why? because there is Luna Lovegood in Ravenclaw. And my personality just a little bit like Luna.

But Hufflepuff also a right choice for me..


 Gryffindors are brave,
while Slytherins are cunning and ambitious,
and Ravenclaws are smart and bookish.
However, those of Hufflepuff,
are those with big hearts and a smile,
the peace-makers of the Wizarding World.
That does NOT make us wimps!



So, just let say that I am smart and bookish. However I also have a big hearts and a smile... LOL


Comments

Popular Posts