Diary Ramadhan: Story from Three Days Camp

 I spent three days -from 27 ‘till 29 Jul. 2012- in Ramadhan English Camp of STAIN Pontianak at Alianyang Center, Ayani 2. This camp was so grool!! (read: great and cool). We spent all three days together with one important condition, “Have to use English for 24 hours a day”. 

There...

we all learn together

We all played so much fun-games, 

 we all shared about everything

we remind each other. 


 Overall, we all being family, the big sweet family one.

 

I-am-not lament at all for had been there. That was one of my priceless experience. 

 

  And for the last day. For me, myself, that was the greetest day. We had two very special guests. Friends 

 

from Excellence English Studio

 and from Khatulistiwa English Community


 ☆☆☆
 

Comments

Popular Posts