Talk about The Avery Shaw

Hullo!!!!

Masih pada ingat The Avery Shaw (my review) ???



Buat yang pada belum baca ,, here's the sneak peek....


Prologue:

Avery
 
The following journal is a scientific study on the process of overcoming heartbreak, and is my official entry for the 2013 Utah State Science Fair.
My theory is that having your heart broken is very similar to experiencing the death of a loved one. Therefore, it stands to reason that by using the commonly accepted seven stages of grief (shock/disbelief, denial, bargaining, guilt, anger, depression, and acceptance/hope) one can overcome the devastating effects of a broken heart.
In this experiment I will prove my theory by taking you through the seven stages of grief as applied to my own severely damaged heart. I hypothesize that once I have experienced all seven of these steps I will have cured my heart of all cracks and tears and will be otherwise ready to fall in love again.
As I, Avery Shaw—average sixteen-year-old junior in Spanish Fork Utah—am obviously not impartial on this topic, and will not always be able to make unbiased observations, I have recruited the help of fellow Spanish Fork High student Grayson Kennedy to be an objective outside observer throughout this study. Unlike me, the eighteen-year-old basketball star and womanizing socialite has absolutely no personal interest in the outcome of this experiment. (He’s in it for the extra credit.)
We call this project The Avery Shaw Experiment.

Read More on  Kelly Oram : Blog Edition


Nah.... In case y'all pada kangen sama The Avery Shaw, sekarang sudah ada The Avery Shaw diaries...


"I See London, I See France" (The Avery Shaw Diaries #1) 

 

"Purging" (The Avery Shaw Diaries #2)

 

"Too Hot To Handle" (The Avery Shaw Diaries #3)

 

"Self Control, Or Lack Thereof" (The Avery Shaw Diaries #4)

 

"Most Definitely A Real Date" (The Avery Shaw Diaries #5)

 

"Post Shower Avery and Grayson Things" (The Avery Shaw Diaries #6)

 

Woops... Belum selesai... ada juga Interview with Avery & Grayson!

Again, adding to my extras page.... Avery and Grayson stopped by Crazy Four Books blog a while back and spoke with the lovely Brenda. Chaos and flirting ensued... I've got the interview here, but be sure to check out Brenda's blog CRAZY FOUR BOOKS too. It's a good one. 

Brenda:  So, Grayson… Science Club, huh?

Grayson: *cringes*
Brenda: It was sooo sweet that you were willing to be dorkified for Avery! What was your favorite part?
Grayson: First of all, I was not dorkified. I made the science club cool. *really thinks for a minute then sighs* Okay, no, nothing can make science club cool. But it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. My favorite part was working on my experiment with Avery. She gave me free reign over her social life. She had to do whatever I wanted her to.

Avery: Within reason!

Grayson: Anything I wanted. It was awesome.
Brenda: Avery, what is your favorite thing about Grayson?

Avery: Grayson will tell you that he’s not a nice person, but that’s not true. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met. A little too incorrigible sometimes, maybe, but still sweet. And considerate. He is always thinking of me.

Cc and Read More on Kelly Oram : Blog Edition

Comments

Popular Posts