E.L.F's song Just for SuJu

I proud to became an E.L.F
and I'm sure, I'll always proud....

♥♥♥

I found these video at Y.T
and it's really touching!!! at least, for me

♥Chinese Ver.♥

Credit: IIILoveSJ@YT

♥Korean Ver.♥


Onjena nae ma eum soken
Ye beu go malkeun sarangee
Yeol se myong meotjin saramee
na reul bo myo ootsoyo
Yaksok hae yo jigeum ee noraero gobaek ha go itjanayo
Geu deu reul jikinda myon
Mo deun duryeopji ana
I’ll be your E.L.F. in your sky
Onjena choeum choreum
Dakaon kijeok choreum
Donghwa sok yojeong choreum
Na yeokiseo itseul keyo
Hoksi geu dae eke
Apeumi daka ondamyon
Oori eke kidaejukiro haeyo
Honja aljiman malgo
Malhae joyo ooril midneundago
Soksakyeoyo sarange norae
Geu de reul wihandamyon
Mo deun ji haejool keyo
I’ll be your E.L.F. in the sky
Geurioom eeyooroseo
Kipeun bam sarang ha deut
Youngwonhan chingoo eke
Geu eereumeul billil keyo
Mindeulle holssi choreum haewa dalkkaji nalaka hyunsileul bon da myon
Oori hamkke in sikan deureun pureunbiche mooldeulketjo
Sojoonghan nae saram deul
Jikigo sipossoyo
I’ll be your forever friend in your life
Geu dae do keokjeong mayo
Oorin ddonaji anjo
Ee byulee ohryeohaedo
Jikyeo jugo shipo
Geu deul gwa hamkke ra seo
Oorin cham haengbok haeyo
I’ll be your E.L.F. in your sky
Heemange sowon bil deut ggeut a nin ki ok eseo
Pureunbit banjjakimyeo
Geu deul kyeoteul jikil keyo


♥English Ver.♥

I still remember that day
I came across your name
That is the day my life is changing
With 13 members in my heart
Love you forever, and forever, love you with all my heart
Love you whenever, we together, love you when we’re apart
If you somehow got in pain
We’ll always here for you
Together we will be okay
We promise we will protect you
For 13 members always in our hearts
You know, we will
First day I ever saw you
I couldn’t remember your names
But it didn’t last for long time
I’ve become your E.L.F.
This life I got to know you
I will never forget
Thanks for always make me smile
Thanks for everything you did
Love you forever, and forever, love you with all my heart
Love you whenever, we together, love you when we’re apart
And for the rest of our lives
We’ll sing and dance your songs
With the blue balloons fill the world
We are your everlasting friends
As long as we are still here by your side
You know, we will


어떻게? 그들을 감동하지?

N.B: Well, i still looking for the "Forever Sapphire Blue" Lyrics (the E.L.F song in Chinese Ver.),,,

Comments

  1. yeah,, i really touched coz of this song,,

    It's really show how elf loving SuJu, right???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts