Friends...

Do you ever fall in love?
Not like usual love. This love is different. Even you, yourself always think "How can you get fell like this?"

You love someone that even you never meet them. You just can see them for a long way. Just can give them your love with your pray. Just can talk with them in your dream. Just can meet them in your own mind. Just can support them in your own heart.

I'm in this situation, guys.

Yeah, I also think how can I fall in love with someone like them. Someone that actually, I never meet or even see them nearly.

But I'm sure. For me, at least for now, this fell not just a fool.

Sometimes I also felt tired have to talking or meeting or whatever in my daydream with them. But I can't do anything else. They all too far for me.

I just can sent my love and pray to their happiness. Just sent my support to their success. Just sent my smile and tears to cover and protect them.
I just can be one from a millions wings on their back so they can always fly whenever, wherever.

My love just one from a millions loves that always sent to them so that they can always smile.

I never disappointed or feel sorry to be loved by them. I'm grateful. I'm thankful.
They always make me smile, always help me to holding back my tears with their own way.

I hope, they know that me and

I love them, friends.. How about you?

Comments

Popular Posts