My top 10 Fictional Boyfriends

So..... I've just blog-walked arround and found a fun article from Kelly Oram's Blog. The title is

My top 10 Fictional Boyfriends and why my husband earned the dedication of my first book.

Read the article here

 

yep yep yep... it is about your fictional boyfriends. Come on, you must have one. at least one. Me, personally, have so~~~~ many fictional boyfriends. Actualy it's difficult to make the 1 to 10 list. But, here they are.

1. Aulia from Restart by Nina Ardianti
2. Ryan Miller From Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram
3. Ilham Fernando Fauzi From Simple Lie by Nina Ardianti
4. Beno Wicaksono from Divortiare by Ika Natassa
5. Edward Cullen from Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
6. Etienne from Paris: Aline by Prisca Primasari
7. Alex Hirano from Sunshine Becomes You by Ilana Tan
8. Adjie from A Very Yuppy Wedding by Ika Natassa
9. Sebastian from Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
10. Harris from Antologi Rasa by Ika Natassa

Ehm, like I've said before, it's difficult to sorting this list. So I just sorted them according to who's name I remember first. It doesn't mean I love the guy in first list more than the other ^^ 

Well,, how about yours?? Let me know ^^

Comments

Popular Posts